Thursday, January 10, 2013

Elle Deco Round-Up Feb 2013







One of the reasons I keep buying Elle Deco as I do is that it gives me something different.
Despite it being a little bit monochrome-Scandi-centric last month (which i do love, but have rather overdosed on) it is back to its best this month with a lovely selection of I-would-never-live-in-that-but-it's-amazing houses. Here are some tear sheets...

italian villa, lake como/photography: fabrizio cicconi

majorcan apartment/photography: birgitta wolfgang drejer

italian villa, lake como/photography: fabrizio cicconi

19th century italian villa/photography: fabrizio cicconi


And here's what I picked out this month.


Otter Mug from Magpie / Mina Perhonen cup and saucer from Couveture & The Garbstore (don't look at the price ;-) / Pico tile collection by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec for Mutina / Akita tape dispenser by Tatsuya Akita at Places & Spaces 

Concrete and copper. Mmmmm

2 comments:

  1. God, last months ED was SO boring! For the first time ever I was sorry I spent the money on it...despite this, I'd probably die of excitement if anything of mine ended up in the news pages...

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!