Monday, May 19, 2014

Open Studios - Roddy & Ginger

I swung by Dulwich Open Studios on Saturday with my lovely friend Justine Ellis. There was only one place I really had my eye on - Virginia's. After swooning all over it on her blog and instagram for the last few years I jumped on the snoopers bandwagon for a tour. Of course I bought a cushion too, one of her new blue & indigo ones, couldn't help myself!

So funny seeing her house in person, a bit like meeting a movie star. We had a cuppa and great chat about business. It's good to talk, especially when you are all on the same kind of page.

Thanks Virginia! x








3 comments:

  1. Beyond jealous. I've been in lust with her home since it was in Living Etc quite a few years ago now! And I want one of those new cushions too. How nice is that desk in the top picture? Love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lucky you, also love her stuff, won a cushion with the houses on a few months ago in a giveaway, it's perfect, as looks her house. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thank-you all, I am blushing! Was lovely to see you Fran, thanks for coming to leafy SE London x

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!